Social Media & Content Editor
At DDB, one of the market’s leading Advertising Groups with 60+4 years of presence, we are looking for a nice and talented Social Media & Content Editor that will be part of the future success of the company by helping our Clients stand out, finding their unique brand voice. The role collaborates with the Client Service and Creative Teams, and reports to the Social Media Senior Manager.
If you are somebody that just moves the project to the next desk, you are not who we are looking for.
Who are you
Does “humanizing” a brand sound appealing to you?
Is engaging clients and driving brand awareness a challenge?
Do you take pride in creating original content, in cooperation with a dedicated creative team?
Do you have a strong sense of the social media & digital landscape and know how to bring brand objectives to life?
Is your written Greek and English impeccable?
You must hold a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field. We need you to have 1-2 years of experience in this role and we do need you to be able to convert everything you know into effective, impactful pieces of social media or digital content, while overviewing your clients’ account portfolio
As a Social Media & Content Editor, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
Above all, you are nice and talented!
Let’s break down what that means for us.
- You have a positive attitude, seeing the opportunity even in a problem. You have a winner’s attitude and a “can do” mentality.
- You care not only about your job and your team but for the whole company. Everyone wants to collaborate with you. Long story short: company > your team > yourself.
- You are self-driven, but you also have the charisma to motivate the ones around you. You can connect those dots to create the big picture.
- You are talented in a way that you raise the bar for the whole team.
- Your work has real impact on the business of DDB and most importantly on your client’s business. Impact doesn’t translate in the volume of work you manage but is more about the quality of your outcome.
Our founder Bill Bernbach once said, “Life is too short to sacrifice so much of it, to living with a bastard”.
What’s your day-to-day
- Develop social media content based on client objectives and your own research into community insights
- Create content calendars – different for each platform – on a weekly basis, considering the brand’s strategy, news & developments, campaigns and trends
- Collaborate with other team members to create social media content that is timely, relevant and in line with the strategy set
- Identify relevant real-time content opportunities when a brand should speak up, considering sectoral developments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of social media networks (existing and emerging) as well as an understanding of how brands are using each space.
- Run social media management tools to carry out research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Analyze the performance of social content and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis
- Draft analytics reports that are shared between various teams and departments
- Monitor competitor activity across social media platforms
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Write native articles and other forms of digital content (e.g. scripts for YouTube videos, website pages, digital banners etc.)
- Conduct research on sectoral news & trends
Are you up for it?
If yes, here’s what we offer in return.
We offer the unique opportunity of playing an important role in a company that carries the wisdom of 60 years of history but is also agile enough to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the opportunity to work for some of the market’s leading brands, in a workplace free of “divas” and politics.
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- The tech gear that makes you happy
- An inspiring workplace (whether at the office or remote)
- Private medical insurance
We need you to have 1- 2 years of experience in this role and we do need you to be able to convert everything you know into effective, impactful pieces of social media & digital content.
For full requirements, benefits summary, and to apply: